As a professional architectural practice, Bark is a 'full service' consultancy, offering the following services:
Site investigations and measured drawings:
- Concept and sketch design
- Developed design and DA (development application) submission
- Construction certificate drawings
- Contract documentation and tendering
- Contract administration and defects finalisation
Fees are influenced by:
- Scope of works
- Local Council requirements
- The value of the project.
For more information regarding our services and fees, please contact Lindy Atkin or Stephen Guthrie. Additional information can also be found in the RAIA brochure "Working with an Architect". Project tailored fee proposals may be provided to suit agreed scope of works.